Produced by one of the leading skin care formulation experts in the world, our new KitchenLab facial creams use a combination of precious oils and essential oils formulated specifically for your skin type.
Give skin the effects of everlasting moisture and nutrient-rich
sustainability to help relieve symptoms of dull, dehydrated skin. With natural oils that quickly absorb and lock in intense hydration, allowing the skin to feel refreshingly youthful and revitalized.
How to Use: After washing your face with KitchenLab Facial Cleanser, gently
massage KitchenLab Facial Cream to your face and neck in an upward motion for soft, healthy-looking skin.
Moisturizing cream highlights by skin type:
- Safflower Oil: Safflower oil forms a barrier on the skin, locking in the moisture that is essential to keeping your skin soft and smooth without feeling oily.
- Argan Oil: Contains vitamin E, Omega-3’s, and antioxidants which can help give your skin an extra boost of moisture.
- Bonus: Each dry skin moisturizer comes with a touch of our proprietary, uplifting and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Rose, Patchouli, and Boswellia Essential Oils)
- Macadamia Oil: A lightweight, easily absorbable oil that contains Linoleic Acid
which can reduce the loss of water in the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Vegan and sourced from the Sonoran Desert, Jojoba oil contains
properties which keep your skin balanced.
- Bonus: Each oily skin moisturizer comes with a touch of our proprietary, uplifting and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Orange, Geranium, and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils)
- Coconut Oil: Rich in lauric, capric, and caprylic acids which are highly effective
cleansing properties. This naturally vegan resource provides a bubbly lather
which is good for moisturizing dry skin.
- Olive Oil: Cold-pressed and vegan, olive oil has high levels of Omega 9 which boosts the appearance of soft, moisturized skin.
- Bonus: Each sensitive skin moisturizer comes with a touch of our proprietary, calming and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Lavender, Chamomile, and Basil Essential Oils)
Just select your skin type in the drop down menu for your specifically formulated facial cleanser.