Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v........Antiseptic
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
- Dispense enough product into your palm to adequately cover hands and rub vigorously until dry
- Children under 6 yrs. should be supervised while using product
- Store between 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea