Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v........Antimicrobial
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dispense enough product into your palm to adequately cover hands and rub vigorously for 20 seconds until product evaporates
- Children under 6 yrs. should be supervised while using product
- Store below 106°F (41°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Demineralized Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol