Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v........Antimicrobial
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dispense enough product into your palm to adequately cover hands and rub vigorously until dry
- Children under 6 yrs. should be supervised while using product
- Store below 110°F (43°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone