Produced by one of the leading skin care formulation experts in the world, our new KitchenLab facial oils use a combination of precious oils and essential oils formulated specifically for your skin type.
Facial oils are for all skin types and the hydrating benefits are real. They can boost your skin’s natural glow and keep it better protected from dangerous, damaging free radicals.
Replenish skin with essential antioxidants, vitamin E, and nourishing
Omega-3’s naturally derived from oil-rich plants and flowers, including the Jojoba Shrub and the beautifully bright Safflower. The beneficial vitamins and minerals easily absorb into the skin to help provide a splash of fresh hydration along with a supple, moisturized touch.
How to Use: After washing your face with KitchenLab Facial Cleanser, squeeze 2 - 3 drops of the KitchenLab Facial Oil onto your fingers and rub the oil between your hands. Gently apply the oil to your face and neck in an upward motion for a beautiful, healthy-looking glow.
Facial oil highlights by skin type:
- Safflower Oil: Safflower oil forms a barrier on the skin, locking in the moisture that is essential to keeping your skin soft and smooth without feeling oily.
- Argan Oil: Contains vitamin E, Omega-3’s, and antioxidants which can help give your skin an extra boost of moisture.
- Bonus: Each dry skin facial oil comes with a touch of our proprietary, uplifting and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Rose, Patchouli, and Boswellia Essential Oils)
- Macadamia Oil: A lightweight, easily absorbable oil that contains Linoleic Acid
which can reduce the loss of water in the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Vegan and sourced from the Sonoran Desert, Jojoba oil contains
properties which keep your skin balanced.
- Bonus: Each oily skin facial oil comes with a touch of our proprietary, uplifting and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Orange, Geranium, and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils)
- Coconut Oil: Rich in lauric, capric, and caprylic acids which are highly effective
cleansing properties. This naturally vegan resource provides a bubbly lather
which is good for moisturizing dry skin.
- Olive Oil: Cold-pressed and vegan, olive oil has high levels of Omega 9 which
boosts the appearance of soft, moisturized skin.
- Bonus: Each sensitive skin facial oil comes with a touch of our proprietary, calming and rejuvenating essential oil blend (Lavender, Chamomile, and Basil Essential Oils)
Just select your skin type in the drop down menu for your specifically formulated facial oil.
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Works great ! Make my skin soft and smooth. Work amazing on dry skin.
Hi Brigit! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our KitchenLab Facial Oil, . We are so happy to know that you are enjoying it! We hope to release even more KitchenLab products for you to enjoy, . Thank you again, Brigit!